Sunday, October 29, 2017

This week

1) Kaos posted her 4/4 update. Horse and Dunnell are stripping for the pool in Dr Bitch. Brown's condom has popped in Kate's fertile pussy in Son's Best Friend's Dad.

2) I got a little work done on the Elin segment in Curse 3.

3) I've been updating the shorter section of the Curse saga and posting them here. I'm in the process of editing the final Pool Party segment of part 2. Up to 88 new followers over on literotica because of these postings. They're up to part 10 Hot Librarian Sent to the Principal's Office.


8 comments:

  1. Hi. Great work as usual! I saw a reference to another artist illustrating "Two Hot Blondes". Pegasus? Is that his/her name? I cannot find your comment on Pegasus' work. Do you like Pegasus work and if so, where can I find it? Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was pretty good. Some of the art appears to be directly lifted from Pit images. I found it on a johnpersonsthepit reddit.

      Delete
  2. Hey Dude big fan ever thought of doing your own version of like a Lara Croft character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Jane Stalwart is pretty close. I do plan more stories with her.

      Delete
    2. hey storm!:) will you ever write another story similiar to flag girls?

      Delete
  3. We need some more Unwanted Houseguest lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can you give us an update on unwanted houseguest?

    ReplyDelete