Sunday, October 15, 2017

This week

1) Kaos got her 4/4 update in. Dr Bitch is still teasing Horse and Dunnell. Kate is now getting it from Jerome.

2) Up to 10 chapters of the Coxville breakdown are now posted over on the side there. They've been submitted to literotica and are being posted. They've gotten a lot of attention and increased by number of followers so far. I've seen a spike in page views here too.

3) I actually got started with the next segment of CC3 and should get some more work done on it Monday. It's a short one shot encounter with one of Sister Nancy's younger twin sisters while the other watches. She'll fall at the Halloween party.

4) Blacknwhitecomics started posting the Yair comic featuring my character from Reunion Revenge.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about the broken chapters, I prefer the revised editions.

    ReplyDelete