Sunday, October 1, 2017

This week

1) Kaos posted her 4/4 update. Dr Bitch has decided to stay in her bikini to tease Horse and Dunnell. Kate is now sucking Mr. Brown's huge cock.

2) I did get some work done on the Wendy/Dewey scene from Curse 3.

3) I'd had a request to post the revised Coxville stories on literotica. I've tried, but it can be a huge pain in the neck. They rejected it because of the link to Johnpersons. So I removed it. They rejected it for not having the individual speakers separated which it does and it's written the same way the original and all my stories are that are already posted there. Also tried posting it on eroticstories, but it was flagged for using the word "drug" four times. The old Curse 2 was rejected for underage sex references which isn't in there at all. Ridiculous and frustrating.

4 comments:

  1. When I saw this, I immediately saw a pitch for a Flex Appeal sequel, Flex Plane:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSQvzePhZFY

    "That thing's got a face on it"

    "No, but it's gonna!"^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The music when she discovers the magazine, what a good choice... so fitting and her face is priceless, lol

      "Oh my sweet... black... Jesus!!"

      Delete
    2. And later in the movie, when her boyfriend was drinking his sorrow in the bar... My son thinks I'm a looser, my daughter is here getting groped by some black dude and it's over with Barbara... "Did you spoke to her again?" "She can't speak to me, the back of her throat is too messed up..." :-D

      Delete