Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Background image removed

I got three comments about the background image making it harder to hide what you were reading. Sorry, that was something I never considered and I certainly don't want anyone getting in trouble with spouses or bosses. I'm keeping the cover plug for Kaos as the only upfront sex pic. As long as her current project is one of mine, I'll promote it with the cover image. That goes for other sites too. If there aren't any current projects, I'll keep it blank.

4 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I recently contacted you about illustrating your stories. Unfortunately gmail doesn't let me write back for some reason, so I just wanted to say thanks for your answer and your permission. Once I have something to show I'll try to get back in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl looks like the perfect "stormbringer character." (Lindsey Pelas)


    https://www.google.com/search?q=lindsey+pelas&oq=lindsey+pelas&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.8232j0j4&client=ms-android-sprint-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete