Sunday, December 2, 2018

This week

Kaos updated Gardeners. The sex is upon us.

I have started the final chapter of Houseguest.





Special thanks to anonymous and "a reader" for the Amazon gift cards. My total so far is $55.

Hey everyone. Every year I like to ask fans to show appreciation for all the free stories and hard work by sending me an amazon gift card (stormbringerstories@gmail.com) Its comments that keep me going, but some financial reward helps for all the hours I put into writing every year. Anything amount is appreciated and if you can't, leave some feedback over at literotica.

Thanks,
Storm

2 comments:

  1. Storm - will Harold have anything near a happy ending in the Coxville stories? I know he and Jenny get divorced per the outline, but I feel like he deserves some measure of happiness since he loses his wife and his daughter to Damballah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should get a stacked black woman. It'd be quite funny

    ReplyDelete