Sunday, November 25, 2018

This week

1) I'm changing the name of the Unwanted Houseguest Remastered to Rebooted.

2) I've made a new story section titled, "The South Florida Stories," for connected stories such as Flag Girls, Flex Appeal, and the new Houseguest. May do a short rewrite of Naughty Pictures to fit that in.

3) Played around with the blog's layout some. If there's something you don't like, let me know.

4) Kaos' latest update has some pretty hot pictures. The sex starts next week.

5) Made some good progress on Houseguest. This week doesn't look so good, but we'll see.



Current Plans:

Finish current Houseguest Chapter
Houseguest epilogue
2 Houseguest bonus chapters Blacking the Babysitter (Beth's babysitter becomes curious about Beth's lifestyle). Takes place during the epilogue.
Like Father Like Son: David's new younger wife gets seduced by Beth and Titus' son during Thanksgiving.
Pick Coxville Curse back up.

7 comments:

  1. Love going back and reading all the editing additions..! It's like reading the story for the first time, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d prefer a plain background, hard to see the words clearly. It’s also difficult to read discreetly. It is a super hot picture. What about adding pictures to each story, sprinkled throughout?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't consider the discreet reading aspect. If a few more people agree with you, I'll change it back.

      Delete
  3. Love the background... BUT now I can't pretend I'm reading some random blog if someone peers over my shoulders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see the Coxville Curse as the next focal point of your work. Do you have an outline of events lined up for it or is that still to be determined?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the outline I posted some time ago. It will evolve some as I write it, but for the most part, I'm going to follow it.

      Delete