Sunday, June 12, 2022

New Fanfic story

 Added a new fanfic E&I story. It's the wife's perspective from my story Solomon Buys a House. It might help to read them both together as the fanfic story goes straight to the sex scene. It's by StealthBomber who wrote Twin Troubles quite a few years back. There will be more coming from him in the future.

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. My six day 60+ hour weeks are down to 48 with the strong possibility of getting my day off back. I'm also being told to take some time off once my help gets trained. I'm nearly done Wendy's story from Mother's and Sons. That should be posted as soon as I get a few hours to write. 

8 comments:

  1. Hello Storm. A few years ago I saw a comment here which suggested you to redone your 'Me and mrs Jones ' story in some hotter way. As I remember you responded positively. But so far there is no news about it. I am just trying to find out if you still gonna rewrite this story one day? As for me I suppose this story one of the best you ever wrote. I hope you answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was discussing it with Kaos as a possible comic with my rewrite changing the stud character to a black man for her website. Still not against it, but no idea when I'd fit it in.

      Delete
    2. thanks for quick respond. I believe that everything is going to be turned up great and we'll finally see the new version of this awesome story. I want it with all my heart, I will consider this day as a fiesta.

      Delete
    3. Wait didn’t kaos retire

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. That's a good question. Does anybody know something about Kaos? If she will comeback one day

      Delete
  2. Could I ask what is your main job? Does writing earn much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, took them more than six months to finally get you some help.
    And I hope you have plans to continue Jane Stalwart's story this year.

    ReplyDelete