Monday, December 10, 2018

This Week

Kaos updated Gardeners 3. Maybe 7 weeks to go for the next comic.

Made a little progress on the Houseguest epilogue. I will have some time today to work on it, but that's it until we get past Christmas and things slow down. (and dependent on me getting a day off at all).

Hey everyone. Every year I like to ask fans to show appreciation for all the free stories and hard work by sending me an amazon gift card (stormbringerstories@gmail.com) Its comments that keep me going, but some financial reward helps for all the hours I put into writing every year. Anything amount is appreciated and if you can't, leave some feedback over at literotica.

Special thanks to Mebrat, Jon, an avid fan, the guy who sent me the Mall3 story, and anonymous for the Amazon Gift Cards. The grand total is now $260.

1 comment:

  1. Had a friend send me this gem. Thought you would enjoy... Merry Christmas!

    http://boobychristmas.com

    ReplyDelete