Monday, November 27, 2017

This week


Kaos got her 4/4 update in. SBFD is on Page 17 Panel 1. I estimate that's about 22 weeks to finish at 4 pages/ week. DB2 is on Page 16 Panel 1. Maybe 5 weeks to go to end part 2. I gave Kaos the option of stopping or carrying on and finishing the comic in the script. My guess is she'd stop.

I made some good progress towards finishing the Elin chapter. I'll have some more time today and this coming weekend.







Thanks to MCShadow for the gift card this week. (If you're reading this, there was a problem with it. I sent you a message through literotica about it.)



I've often wanted to create a donate button to earn some extra cash. Paypal is perfect, but doesn't allow for adult material. I don't want to do Patreon as I'd still like to offer everything I write for free. Now I have a big Amazon list so I thought that for November and December, if you'd like to thank me for all the hard work I've done over the years, you can send me an Amazon gift card. Just email the code to stormbringerstories@gmail.com. Anything you can give will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment