Sunday, November 19, 2017

This Week


1) Work week from hell, but I did get a little progress done on Curse 3. It's only going to get worse through Christmas, but I have two more Monday nights to get work done.

2) Kaos got her 4/4 updates in. Dr. Bitch is now struggling and topless. Kate is getting it a second time from Mr. Brown in the shower.









Thanks to Mebrat and Scipio for the gift cards. Both were very generous.

I've often wanted to create a donate button to earn some extra cash. Paypal is perfect, but doesn't allow for adult material. I don't want to do Patreon as I'd still like to offer everything I write for free. Now I have a big Amazon list so I thought that for November and December, if you'd like to thank me for all the hard work I've done over the years, you can send me an Amazon gift card. Just email the code to stormbringerstories@gmail.com. Anything you can give will be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Love to finally see Kat naked, but I didn't want to see force scene tho. Stormbringer you have a endgame set up for Dr Bitch meaning what happens after the boys moved in now and she still fucking horse. Does she ends up pregnant and gets a divorce from her husband and now Horse and her lives together while D ends up with someone else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The endgame is as it is in the story. Horse and Dunnell move into the garage apartment and she continues to visit both of them. In my mind, she's knocked up, but I don't go into it in the story. I do have a sequel in mind called Sister Bitch. Basically, her equally bitchy sister comes to visit and notices her Kat sneak out one night to visit the boys. She spies on them and is shocked. The next day, they go to the beach, but Kat is called away and her sister is visited by one of the nasty homeless men. That night, she joins Kat with Horse and D.

      Delete
  2. Hey strombringer when will start a sequel called sister bitch

    ReplyDelete