Monday, November 7, 2016

This week

1) Kaos updated Flag Girls. Dixie now has cock in hand. She also fixed the missing dialog from earlier where Gage asks them if they wanted to stay with him.

2) I finished the next scene in Coxville Curse 3. I'm going to work on it a little more before posting.



I received 2 amazon gift cards last week. Special thanks to both of you for the gifts.



Wanna show your appreciation for 17 years of free stories?

I've often wanted to create a donate button to earn some extra cash. Paypal is perfect, but doesn't allow for adult material. I don't want to do Patreon as I'd still like to offer everything I write for free. Now I have a big Amazon list so I thought that for November and December, if you'd like to thank me for all the hard work I've done over the years, you can send me an Amazon gift card. Just email the code to stormbringerstories@gmail.com. Anything you can give will be appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. do you know why Fobb/illustratedinterracial stopped with Flag girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I think he just bit off a little too much. It was his project with no input from me and I think it just got so big he lost interest in it. I wouldn't be surprised to see an occasional picture for it.

      Delete
  2. So does this next section of CC3 include your eagerly anticipated Bonfire sequence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any word on a HoCC update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but Ota mentioned an illness on the JP message boards. Hopefully soon.

      Delete
    2. And by the way. I just sketched out the outline for the Bonfire party and it's looking good.

      Delete
    3. Is the bon fire going to be a major event like the pool party? Who's going to be there and roughly by when do you think you'll finish it?

      Delete
    4. Pretty big. Basically a closing chapter for CC3 with the football team, cheerleaders, and some new girls.

      Delete
  4. Kaos has some of the scenes out of order again. becoming a bit of a problem of hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked Flag Girls and didn't notice any. At least with the recent updates.

      Delete