Monday, October 31, 2016

This week

1) Flag Girls update over at Kaoscomics. It's about to hit the sex part.

2) No writing done last week, but I'm off tomorrow and will start the CC3 chapter.




Wanna show your appreciation for 17 years of free stories?

I've often wanted to create a donate button to earn some extra cash. Paypal is perfect, but doesn't allow for adult material. I don't want to do Patreon as I'd still like to offer everything I write for free. Now I have a big Amazon list so I thought that for November and December, if you'd like to thank me for all the hard work I've done over the years, you can send me an Amazon gift card. Just email the code to stormbringerstories@gmail.com. Anything you can give will be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Just an FYI, I have gotten a couple gift card and I thank you for them. The email is sent from amazon and I can't reply directly with a "thank you" to the sender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for people waiting on the next hot fucking update from storm this new story i found seems like it could be really good. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2281787&page=submissions

    wanna see that unwanted houseguest get updated too. thats a damn good remake you writing storm!

    ReplyDelete