Monday, November 28, 2016

This week

1) Kaos updated Flag Girls. Dixie is getting it good in the shower.

2) I did get a little writing done last week, but not much. December is going to be a bad month.



Got another Amazon card this week. Thanks again to all who have sent me one.




Wanna show your appreciation for 17 years of free stories?

I've often wanted to create a donate button to earn some extra cash. Paypal is perfect, but doesn't allow for adult material. I don't want to do Patreon as I'd still like to offer everything I write for free. Now I have a big Amazon list so I thought that for November and December, if you'd like to thank me for all the hard work I've done over the years, you can send me an Amazon gift card. Just email the code to stormbringerstories@gmail.com. Anything you can give will be appreciated.

1 comment: