Sunday, August 7, 2016

This week

1) Another early one. Kaos updated Dr. Bitch. The comic is now up to the point were Big D walks in for his examine.

2) Bad work week so I got no writing done and I will be on vacation next week from Tues thru Sat. I will be out of contact during that time.

Update: Just added the latest update to Housewives of Coxville County. You can search the text for "sweet thing" and everything after that is new.

PS This marks a year since I lost access to my asstr account and they've never gotten back to me after repeated emails from me.

12 comments:

  1. any chance we get the new housewives update before you go on your much deserved vacation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel confused. I see several Housewives stories, which one is the latest and written by you, and not by a guest author?

      Delete
    2. None are by me. Ota had a partner early on named Ogre, but he bailed out and Ota has done most of the writing.

      Delete
  2. How did you lose access to it? Lost password?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Computer crash. They have a reset password link, but it doesn't recognize me and I've heard they've had problems with resets on certain older accounts. I've sent over 20 requests, but nothing. They still cash their donation checks though.

      Delete
  3. I think you should try urging them again, because that website comes up in searches of you, and I think it's really helpful in your exposure. Honestly I didn't even know you lost access to it because it has so many stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a happy holiday, and you return laden with many ideas.
    Federico greetings from Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaos new drawings are at least 2 levels below her works from the last years. It looks like she puts as little effort in making them as possible.I don't like it. If she keeps such a poor job I'm considering canceling my membership.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not affiliated with her, so complain to her. There's a contact link on her site. I'm quite happy with the way Doctor Bitch looks.

      Delete
  6. Hope you had a good vacation. An update was made to hocc just as a heads up.

    ReplyDelete