Monday, July 25, 2016

This week

1) Got some work done on Coxville Curse 3 last week and should get some writing in this week. I may post what I've written so far later this week.

2) The story version of Son's Best Friend is doing pretty well. It's running about a 9.4 of 10 with 58 votes at eroticstories. It just went up at literotica and has generated some feedback and emails. They also gave it their red H for hot rating.

3) I'm down to 3-4 days worth of pics. After that, I'm going to tone down the pinup postings.

4) I updated HOCC. You can search for "throw on you, mister". Everything after that is new.

5) Not my projects, but for fans of Yair and blacknwhite, they just posted the last page for part 1 of "Art Class", "Poker Game 2" is almost done, as is "Red Carpet" which isn't Yair, but I found it quite good.

6) Good news, bad news, and Great news depending how you look at it. The good news is that Kaos posted an 16 page update last night. The bad news is that the update isn't Flag Girls like she told me. The Great news is that it's the first part of Doctor Bitch and it looks amazing. Cover to follow.




7 comments:

  1. I love this story! Can't wait to see the comic develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story is great. I just hope Kaos posts another 16 pages next monday, as she's still behind due to 3 weeks break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear the good news, greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my personal opinion, it's a good new that kaos came back with a new comic, but i must admit that, after the top of the top with Flex Appeal, the following one Annabelle,s new life wasn't so good and this new one is going to be not very well. The story starts to be intense from the third part and between all of stormbringer stories it's not one of the best.
    So this is my request: why dont' we do a poll to know what the people want to see illustrated in a cast of four stormbringer stories? for example: flag girls, lessons from a neighbor, bikini conspiracy 2, flex appeal 3.
    it's a kind of democratic vote for future work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree that Flex was a masterpiece. Disagree about Dr. Bitch. It's one of my best received stories, though you are right about it being action heavy in the end. I'm pleased with the art so far and like the looks of the doc. As for your poll idea, I did that already and few responded.

      2 requests for Son's Best Friend's Dad
      1 request for Black Gardeners 3
      1 request for Flag Girls to start

      I did send it off to her with the list of stories most people would like to see illustrated. The best way to get anything accomplished is to contact her via the site or twitter.

      Delete
    2. ok then try to post a new poll here on your blog and see what the people say.
      maybe for previous poll there weren't so much people.
      try again and choose you the stories to vote on

      Delete
    3. Alright, I can try it again, but I'm not sure how much impact it will have on her. It also might depend on which stories are complete.

      Delete