Monday, April 18, 2016

This week

1) Kaos got in another early update for Gardeners 2. Another two weeks and that comic should wrap up. I still haven't heard back from her about the request list.

2) Just to plug Yair at Blacknwhite, Art Class is rolling along quickly and the first official pic for Poker Game 2 went up today.

3) Still working on the Lessons comic. When that is finished I plan to write the next part of Coxville Curse 3.

4) Bad news and Good news, I'm getting a heart procedure done Friday that may result in a stent or bypass (worse case scenario). I'll be incommunicado for the weekend and hopefully back up and running next week. The good news of this story is that I won't be able to work for a week with lifting requirements and will get some extra writing time.














My new favorite model redhead for all my characters.

10 comments:

  1. Dude good luck on your surgery! Hope all goes well, will keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a heart catheterization which is pretty routine, they don't even put you to sleep. If an artery is bad, they can put a stent in right there and if they're all bad, that would mean bypass which sucks but honestly still pretty routine now.

      Delete
  2. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery. Take good care of yourself and best wishes for a quick and easy recovery. Take some rest and focus on your health. I'll also keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the best on your procedure and a swift recovery. Make sure you take it easy, that's very serious stuff. Wow these girls. I like a lot of these pics, the last one, the one with the hat, her face kind of reminds me of Big Ang, but thank you for such a good job they're bodies are mouth dropping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I save and post any that catch my eye. I clearly like outdoor pics and settings or an unusual outfit.

      Delete
  4. Routine or not, all the best for your upcoming operation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with sirsinn: all the best for the best one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the well wishes. If all goes well, I'll have a This Week posted on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. all the best for your operation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leo que está enfermo.
    Rezaremos por ti, esta semana para que recuperes tu salud, animo.
    Tú aun tienes mucho que hacer en este mundo.
    Federico.
    De México.

    Leo who is ill.
    We will pray for you, this week to regain your health, mood.
    You still have much to do in this world.
    Federico.
    From Mexico.

    ReplyDelete