Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Moving right along

My not being sick, sick leave, has given me a lot of time to work. I blew through the original story of Lessons and got started on the extra credit part of the comic.

I put a new section for ideas over on the left. I'm taking a poll similar to the one I sent to Kaos. Any comments on stories or comics you'd like to see made a reality, I'm counting as a vote. I already added up the votes from the original post. Added the 4 Horsemen idea to the list as well as a new idea called The Firm based on M Crawford's idea posted in the comments section.

Oh, Just got an email from Rabies and he did a pinup for Jane Stalwart. I waiting on permission to share it.



5 comments:

  1. Haven't seen The Firm. Hmm, I vote for all stories obviously, so if you don't mind (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 Horsemen seems very promising :)
    Trapped in Paradise cause' I'd like a story with aphrodisiac or love potion.
    Downhill slide cause' a story with wife and multiple black lovers (from romantic to nasty and smelly type) is never boring.
    Teacher’s Lesson cause' the more sexy teacher stories the merrier.

    BTW what's your idea for the BC sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One sales trip too many bad my vote for a new story

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would appreciate if you could name the models whose pics you put here. That helps us find some more to entertain ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue who any of them are. They come off Big Breast twitter posting accounts. On rare occasions I recognize one.

      Delete