Tuesday, December 1, 2015

This week...

Got a new laptop and will be playing around to get used to it this week.

Kaoscomics has updated Flex. Getting real close to the end now. She's added the part where the mother and two daughters from Minnesota arrive as Flex and the gang are leaving. One of the daughters is so hot it gave me the itch to write a sequel (an itch I don't have time to scratch).

Did some more work on CC3, but progress is slow with work.

Added the Unfinished stories section to pages. It's a duplicate of what's at asstr.

Added the E&I concordance info to pages.

5 comments:

  1. For the love of your fellow man, write the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like very much the sequel idea, but in my opinion it would be great if we don't exclude very protagonist of this story, Marisa. So why don't you include in flex adventure with one of the daughters also a part specifically dedicated to new life style of Marisa with his boss lawyer (for example: sex in office and other location of law firm like coffee maker break, bathroom and outside the office like business trip, movie theater and boat trip with work friends of the boss, where she tries to convince them to sign a contract with a gangbang). I think you could introduce this part with a simple "meanwhile Marisa....." and it shouldn't make too time to lose you.

      Delete
  2. Very much I wait for continuation "E and I Stories"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly I'm greatly disappointed with Kaos depiction of the twins' mother in her version of Flex appeal, with her curly white hair she look like a old grandma with a silicon ass and boobs...

    Her description from your original story: ''The mom was probably forty, but looked younger. Her blonde hair had some faded patches, gray that blended in with her natural color.''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally get your point. She's definitely not what I had in mind. The whole family was blonde Scandinavian types in my mind.
      Still, I like the fact that she looks different from most Kaos women and totally want to see her banged by Flex.

      Delete