Wednesday, December 2, 2015

RE: A Flex Appeal sequel

Thanks for the recent comments about a sequel to Flex Appeal. This is the picture I mentioned that inspired me to write a sequel. Kaos didn't give me permission to share, but I don't think she'll mind this one pic. Every other picture tagged Kaos she either gave permission or shared via twitter.

As for Stormbringer, I'm not sure it'll ever happen. I'm going to be tied up with Coxville Curse 3 for a long time releasing it in increments. If Kaos expresses interest I might do it as a comic script and convert it into a story later. My idea would be to tell the story of how Flex took these new women, but like anon mentioned wanting to see more Marisa, she is one of my favorite female characters and I'd love to see her again. I love the hyper lactation angle. Maybe a split story would be feasible. I did sketch out ideas for a story that I thought would make a great prequel to Flex featuring how his wife first found out about his impregnation obsession.

As for Kaos, she might be interested if she gets enough requests. The best way to do that is to tweet her (I think it's @kaoscomics). I also think there's an email contact on her home page. It could come down to how much free time she has. As far as I know she's finished Son's Best Friend's Dad, Wife and Gardener's 2&3, and some of the Flag Girls which will be bigger then Flex. I've also submitted Doctor Bitch to her and another author is apparently working with her on a couple stories. If there's anything else of mine, you'd like her to do feel free to contact her. Your other best bet for seeing something of mine illustrated would be blacknwhitecomics.com. Also, it's always nice to show your support by joining her site as www.kaoscomics.com  She's a hard working artist and deserves to be paid for her efforts. She's also one of the most reasonable paysites I work with even running $10 per month for life monthly specials.

7 comments:

  1. In my opinion, the focus should be kept on a flex story sequel, because this is one of the most beautiful stories i read and his illustration was perfect.
    the idea to wait for a sequel, because there are other projects by kaos or because you are writing coxville 3, is very shocking! i think there are a few of stories very good and flex is one of these, so i argue, and i hope this is the same for storm and kaos, that if an author knows real value of his work, then he will have to work again on this. I figure that the union between the best interracial writer (storm) with the best illustrator (kaos) on a flex sequel could be better than seeing any other work, which would be a worthless loss of time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love a sequel to Flex Appeal! It's one of your strongest, if not your strongest, piece of interracial erotica. I love Marisa, she was an awesome female character (and not the typical blonde main female). I love how she was eager yet reluctant, and really liked her chemistry with Flex, who is the best black male character in these types of stories. Loved his swagger and personality! Candace was great, too! I like how Flex got both of them. So yeah, a Flex Appeal sequel would be a dream come true. I'd take that any day!

    ReplyDelete