Monday, November 9, 2015

This week in Stormbringer

1) This is my busy season at work and I don't expect to get much done until after Christmas, but I had to call out one day and found some time to write Sunday so I actually ended up finishing the next chapter in Coxville Curse 3. It's a Bobbie Sue story and takes place the night of the Pool Party. I will be posting it as soon as I get the chance to do a good read through edit.

2) Kaos posted an update to Flex 3. Check out that last pic of Candace tonguing Marissa's ass while she rides Flex. The end draws nigh (5-6 more weeks).

3) A new artist contacted me about drawing some stories to be posted at johnpersons. I sent him my pinups and short comics list too (the same I sent to Kaos and the basis of the pinups posted on the free side of her site. I'll post an update here if anything comes of this.

4) New pic added to Reunion Revenge at blacknwhite. This one is winding down too.

5) Literotica is tops when it comes to getting stories read. Sister Nancy has reached 11,000 reads in a month. The Unwanted Houseguest is 18,000 reads shy of a million after 14 years.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Storm! I'm loving the religious/sacrilegious aspect of the Sister Nancy (and now Bobbie Sue) story lines. I'd love to see a cult devoted to Damballah spring up. Lot's of potential material for new stories there.
    Are you sure this is going to be it for the Coxville stories? No chance of a Curse IV? It just seems like there's still so much fertile (no pun intended) ground to cover.
    Anyway, as usual, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment. As, I'm sure, will be many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably it for me regarding Coxville. It's possible I may do a short one shot story about a woman falling to the curse, but who knows. This story is going to take me a long time anyway. The outline alone was 30 pages.

    ReplyDelete