Sunday, November 1, 2015

Some pics that have nothing to do with me

Thought I'd share a few pics I stumbled upon. Two are by Eric Logan III who draws for dirtycomixs.org
The other is by an unknown artist, but has shades of the Pit. I liked what I saw of Logan so much, I contacted the website with hopes they might be interested in illustrating The Queen of Hearts in exchange for a plug. They were interested, but had a big back log of projects in the works and didn't know when they might get to it. They did offer me a writing gig for them, but I'm in the same boat with little time for my own projects. The girl in the Logan pics is Jenny Poussin who pops up in a lot of IR art including JohnPersons.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agreed, it's fantastic. I don't remember where it came from. It resembles the Pit a lot.

      Delete