Sunday, November 1, 2015

This week in Stormbringer

1) I finished and submitted the Doctor Bitch Comic for Kaos. It won't appear any time soon on her sight. She's still got Gardeners 2 and 3, Son's Best friend's dad, and the first three parts of the Flag Girls on deck as well as another author has submitted some work to her. The script has been posted on the wall and as a page under Comic scripts.

2) I'll be working on the second part of Coxville Curse 3 now before beginning the remainder of the Flag Girls scripts for her.

3) I just posted some random pics that I came across and liked. If any artists or websites object to me sharing random pics, let me know and I will pull them. Also, and artists or websites that want me to post samples, feel free to contact me. I'm getting about 500 views a day here. Once people discover this site, I hope those numbers will go up. I was getting 5000 views on my updates section at asstr every week (still no word from them, but as soon as I do, I'll be updating there again.) I'll also be plugging some stories and authors that I've read and enjoyed on occasion.

4) Blacknwhite updated Reunion Revenge with one pic.

5) Kaos has updated Flex Appeal 3.

6) I've decided to separate my recent Sister Nancy story from the Coxville Curse 3 proper given it's length of 22 pages and that it goes back in time to the night of the fog. I'm classifying it as a separate prologue to CC3 and have posted it with the Coxville stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment