Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Some Mom Pounded updates

 Added some story to Mom Pounded. Also changed a few pictures and may change some more. I got some better prompts that are turning out some great looking women. Ai's improved dramatically in the 6 months I've been playing with it. 

If you aren't already, been posting a lot of ai at Stormbringer AI | Page 15 | 8muses Forums

I took my Jenny Summers prompts through a lot of different scenes. Just shared some Dr. Bitch, Nikki "Nipples", and got some good Patty from Coxville images as well as Jane's Patty O'toole. I also managed to get some of Jane the jungle girl squatting and in a realistic snake skin bikini.

3 comments:

  1. Good story please add some prompts Megan anal and riding Nigel and blowjob in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the story, do you think you'll keep going and maybe introduce the husband finding out about things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can i get to see the updated version

    ReplyDelete