Thursday, October 5, 2023

Added another little update

 Some more story text added to Mom Pounded today. 

To everyone requesting more sex pics, remember the limitations of ai. There's one generator at sexy.ai that gets cock right and it's the gay generator. The majority of dicks anywhere else are misshapen, too small, in the wrong location, etc. 

They also aren't interracial friendly. A blonde white woman and black man usually begets a light-skinned black woman with blonde hair. They often blend colors. A woman in a pink top often has pink hair or pink highlights. This is getting better. 

I fixed some links with blogger, most notably the Coxville Curse Saga Ch1. I don't know what's going on with blogger. They listed it as violating their terms, but immediately reinstated it when I requested a review. A lot of stories I post get a notice they're being put behind a content warning when the entire blog is behind a content warning. There's also the issue of viewing the blog on different devices. It looks great on my computer, but sometimes with phones there's just a lot of drop-down menus. 

7 comments:

  1. Want to see the mother and the black stud go at it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more interested in the plot than the pictures, but if you put more pictures - the black stud and the mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened with Mothers and Sons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put on hold as it was becoming burdensome. I still want to finish it as I consider it one of my best stories.

      Delete
  4. Have you created any images of Coach Black and Jenny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried. Doing it online, it's still hard getting two characters together. The ai's hate interracial. They like making a bm and a blonde white woman and light skinned black woman with blonde hair. Dicks look horrible. They're getting better and I've noticed improvements over the last 6 months since I've been playing with it. Still, there are a lot of Jenny and a Jenny type blonde on my 8muses forum and a lot are amazing.

      Delete
    2. How about making some of Coach Black?

      Delete