Sunday, February 6, 2022

Still working too much

 Just wanted to give an update on my writing status. I'm still working 6 days a week and usually 11 hours a day. I got a tiny bit of writing done earlier in January thanks to having Covid part 2. I have Presidents off and might be able to finish the first sex scene of Mothers and Sons, but I have some errands and appointments that day so I can't be sure. Basically, I won't get much writing done until I get my day off back.

There is some hope. Some help has been slowly coming in and getting trained. I'll be getting a cut on my route which will let me get off a little earlier plus some more workload decreases. Time will tell.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're getting compensated nicely for all the extra work you've had to put in. Seems wrong that they've forced you to put in so much extra time and only just now beginning to hire more staff.

    I also hope you'll be able to get back to Jane Stalwart's story this year, I've been dying to read more.

    Hope work gets better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eagerly wait for your stories. It's a sheer pleasure to keep in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know where I could find two stories that used to be on storm’s yahoo page. One is kings cruise and the other was a story with the interview with black phallus. I think they might have been fan fic’s but I’m not overly sure. Many thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.johnpersons.com/IIlIllIIIlIlIIllllll/stories/viewstory.php?sid=2
    Maybe here.

    ReplyDelete