Saturday, October 23, 2021

Story status update

 Just a quick status update. 95% of my writing gets done on Mondays. It's my only day off alone and I usually devote a couple hours to getting some writing done. Unfortunately, I have a job that can force me to come in on my leave day and work. This upcoming Monday will be the fourth in a row that I have been forced to work. I've also put in some 11-12 hour shifts that have eaten into some of my other free time. I'll peck out a few sentences when I can, but don't expect many story updates anytime soon. It won't take too much work to finish Dani's story in Mothers and Sons before moving on to Wendy. I just need to find the time. I might get a little bit this upcoming Friday, but no promises. 

17 comments:

  1. Please start coxville next part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Yes please! Start on the next part of Coxville! I love all their stories! What happens with Jenny and Kitty Summers next? What about the other housewives or the other cheerleaders? What about the girl from Knocksville was it? Is she, her family and friends going to get involved? Will she meet Kitty again? I loved their lesbian rivalry in Chapter 3! Sorry, I just want more Coxville stories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get hyped for Coxville!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reread your Jane Stalwert story. They are awesome.
    I hope you continue soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting to see Jane Stalwart's return as well

      Delete
  5. Any news on the writing ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi stormbringer, hope you are well, a month since last update. Your work is great, it deserves more credit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still working 6 days a week 12 hour days a week. The long hours will end at Christmas, but I don't see me getting my Mondays off anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya no habrá nada verdad!? Alguna actualización o algo!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you make a story very similar to welcome to the neighbourhood? your the best

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you get a new job? Sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just checking in, hoping all is well and your healthy and safe Stormbringer. Been a while since an update and you normally give us amazon giftcard info if we want to donate, slightly worried youve gone quiet of late

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah what do you mean? Please don't give disturbing fake news. Storm I hope you are well. Take good care of yourself and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete