Tuesday, July 2, 2019

This Week

I'm back from vacation. Mondays will be my writing days. My son's off school for summer and we'll be spending time together, but I should still be able to type for an hour or two. Maybe, I can pick up an extra hour or two from time to time.

My current goal is to finish Houseguest. It's getting there. I'm well into the epilogue, I just need the time for it. I had planned three Houseguest stand-alone chapters, but at this point, I want to move on. As soon as Houseguest is done, I'll spend some time on Coxville. I don't want to go all out and finish Curse 4, but I'll get some of the segments done leading up to the Halloween Party.

As for Kaos, there's been no movement for over two months and she hasn't tweeted since March. If she does update the site or I get an update from her, I'll let everyone know immediately. For now, I can't recommend joining as it's essentially a dead website.

10 comments:

  1. Is E&I series effectively finished? Thanks for the stories either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No plans to pick it back up though I always wanted to write a grand finale story to cap it off.

      Delete
  2. I hope you can finish E&I series. I think you reached the climax and start the last run

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding Kaos - they did express unhappiness with the perceived lack of success of their site previously. It must be very lonely being a talented comics artist that does not identify as male, especially given the subject field.

    I could easily see someone in their position coping with psychological problems. Unfortunately we can't rule out the worst. And unless anyone visiting here knows them personally, we might never know their fate - on the uncaring Internet, you just blink out of existence after all...

    Unless they come back, we will simply have to settle for their existing body of work. And what excellent work that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure she identifies as female because she's female. I got the impression she was a party girl, flying to Vegas to swing, etc.

      Delete
    2. Really? She's even cooler than I thought then! I hope she comes back in some form, goes the Patreon route or something. I'd back her in a flash.

      Delete
  4. No doubt you miss the cartoonist Kaos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sucks because Kaos was by all accounts one of the most talented artists in this area.. amazing female characters, good paneling and just top notch erotic stories. Hope fo the best, tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's my favorite artist after old-school Pit and better then new-style Pit. Hopefully, she'll be back.

      Delete
  6. Cool, New Coxville stories. I wrote Rabies bout drawing a Pool Party 2 this time Wendy Amber and Kat gets in on the fun with Jenny, Kitty and the rest of the Cheerleader squad. Plus Coach Black and Herc joins the fun this time.

    ReplyDelete