Sunday, January 21, 2018

This week

Kaos finished Son's Best Friend's Dad. I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next. I'm hoping she keeps up with the 4/4 two comics at once updates.

Not much writing done this week. I did a little work on my story version of Son's Best Friend's Dad. It was easy to keep up with the 4 pages updates every week, but since she dropped 80+ pages last week, I'm now behind. This week won't be much better. Not because of work, but because I'll be taking a little vacation Wed-Sun and away.

UPDATE: Actually did get some writing done on Sunday and Monday. Trying to finish off SBFD. I'm into Ty taking Shawna's virginity.

8 comments:

  1. what about doctor bitch part 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no clue her posting plans. You can always tweet a request at her. We just have to wait until Sunday to find out.

      Delete
    2. I was going to ask if you knew what she was working on next. Be cool if she could do one of your works and one of mine using the 4/4 simultaneous method. I've got a few others in her locker, as it were, but would like to do some new scripts soon.

      Delete
    3. I just noticed Lessons From the Neighbor is next apparently. She does things according to her schedule, but probably tweeting at her might be able to persuade her if she gets enough requests. I figured out that she has at least 5yrs of scripts from me at 8/week. I did like the 4/4 thing she was doing with 2 comics.

      Delete
  2. You should ask khaos to make the throbbin hood comic as the old Artist leave it midway and would be a shame is always incomplete, (s)he would make a terrific job with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She would do a great job, but it was a request from illustratedinterracial and should stay on their site.

      Delete
  3. Have you seen John Persons "Sammy Story", with "Text from Housewives of Coxville County by Otakubucky"? Didn't you have a hand in Coxville Stories...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I follow everything Rabies draws. He does his own thing based on what he wants to draw and some fan requests. I can't fit all his stuff into the "Official" timeline. I did adapt his Faith Exchange comic into the Curse timeline.

      Delete