Monday, January 15, 2018

This week

Pretty much a rehash of last week. I've gotten no writing done and Kaos updated SBFD with only 4 pages. Ty is joining in with his dad. I know she uses an automatic uploader for her site and I'm assuming she lost track and doesn't realize it. I just sent off an email to inform her.

The next 2 weeks look bad for writing. Weeks with US holidays tend to be bad at work as things get backed up. Next week, I'm taking a short vacation. Maybe I'll get an easy workday and get in an hour or two to write.

UPDATE: Kaos answered my email and updated Son's Best Friend's Dad with something like 50 pics to the point it's almost done.

5 comments:

  1. Question for you storm!; why is it that kaos uses this amazing art for SBFD and not for Flag Girls? Flag girls looks like a 5 year old drew it in the last few pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really a question you'd have to ask her. It may simply be a question of time. Flag Girls has so many pics that she may have opted for a faster route. It might be a style choice. I still don't know why Pit has chosen his recent style over his old style.

      Delete
    2. Much appreciated your response

      Delete
  2. Amazing art as always. But the highlight of the best S stories focus on the danger of interracial, the woman's temptation and crumbling resistance - the "mind sex" as it were. Sadly neither Kaos nor Yair is currently spending their considerable talents on such a story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap. Great surprise to get that extra content uploaded by Kaos. I count 80 new pics, so she's gone way above what she 'owed'.

    ReplyDelete