Monday, June 19, 2017

This week

1) Kaos updated Annabelle over on her site.

2) I checked johnpersons for a pool party update from Rabies, but there wasn't any. There were recent posts for a funny father's day mini comic from Darklord and Thickwil. Hot N Fast also got a little update and I assumed that artist was long gone. Cool because I like his style.

3) Bad news for my writing time. My work start time has been pushed back 30 minutes starting next week and that's going to limit my time even more than it already is. There will be less effect during the summer, but during the school year it'll be bad. I will get some writing done this weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your efforts Storm. I am a new fan of your work. I couldn't find "Two hot blondes hunt for big black cocks" anywhere...is it written yet or not? Thanks again and keep writing "Curse..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet on Hunt. It will be in Coxville Curse 4. Current events in Coxville Curse 3 take place two days before Hunt.

      Delete
    2. OK, GREAT! thanks again...keep working please! Coxville Universe is a WORK OF ART

      Delete
  2. Pool party next update released

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you ever considered a time jump in the Coxville storyline ? I could definitely read a ten years later story, following a coxville girl who left the town before the curse and who came back for some reason, discovering her now "slutified" town...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad idea. I've alluded to some future events in Part 1. Namely, BSK's books become popular and tourists start visiting Coxville.

      Delete
  4. Food for thought... This girl may be even hotter than the deepest, darkest, wildest parts of my imagination: https://www.instagram.com/angeehicks/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete