Monday, September 26, 2016

This week

1) I got the next scene for The Unwanted Houseguest finished and will post it soon. It's a bonus scene not in the original. UPDATE: It's posted. You can search for "Beth groaned when the alarm" to jump to the new section.

2) Kaos updated Flag Girls. Our girls are having fun on the island and just about to discover they've been robbed.

3) I just got contacted by someone who wants to make an actual live movie based on Trisha's Transformation. No more information unless this gets close to actually happening.



Here's a new Jane Stalwart pic by Rabies. He captured the curved cock pretty well.







Here's a lit author whose stories I've enjoyed. everyonesavoyeur

5 comments:

  1. Regarding good IR stories, in my opinion this one is a good one:

    http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cryptkeeper/Defiled%20Young%20College%20Professor.txt

    My favorite aspect is that the story is in two parts; it's a multigenerational story with the classic black seducing a white girl and years later teaching to his son to do the same. Never been tempted to wrote a next generation story, Stormbringer ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read all Cryptkeeper's work. He's got a page on literotica too. illustratedinterracial is turning one of his into a comic. I've done dads and sons before, but The Unwanted Houseguest will feature a dad and son.

      Delete
  2. Are you taking a break from CC3 to finish The Unwanted Houseguest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I hope to switch back and forth between them.

      Delete