Monday, June 27, 2016

This week... UPDATED

1) Kaos updated Annabelle.

2) I made no progress on Coxville 3, but I am close to finishing the revised version of part 2. The revision work doesn't require too much focus and I can do that in chunks. Writing new stuff takes more time and focus and this isn't going to be a good summer. Comic scripts are easier to do in small chunks also. I may just go ahead and start the Bikini Conspiracy 2 script when I'm done the revision work. If I find myself with several hours free to work, I'll keep pecking out CC3 chapters.

UPDATE: I got the revised CC2 story posted in the Coxville story section. It's at the bottom for now. A lot of CC3 moved into it including Bobbie Sue's encounter with Despre and Willie Long leaving school to go home to Candy.

The revisions are mostly to put the stories in linear timeline order where each story previously went back in time to either the night of the fog in CC2 or the Pool Party in CC3. I'm not entirely happy mixing Bobbie Sue's scene in with the Pool Party (Despre feels the sexual energy from the PP and blows his load). I'm keeping the ending with Jenny driving off from her husband the same. The new version of CC3 will start with the night of the pool party.

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the revisions. Now it looks much more in order.
    Can't wait to see the Bikini Conspiracy script. I hope you'll consider including in your plot some of our ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the rev.:)
    Would like to suggest the following somewhere on CC3 - just an idea - : Since the pool party, Jenny has developed an uncontrolled need of trying any Kitty's lovers. Maybe a mix of competition and curiosity, who knows. After doing Samson and Stubby, she so badly wants to have them again. Though Leroy is also on her plan, Kitty's unbelievable screams of joy under Deon thrusts keep sounding in her mind that the idea of offering as well her body without any limits to the fat student has become a pure obsession.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ideas. I'll keep them in mind. Deon does get in on mostly with Pamela and there's a threesome scene with Sammy. Just because I like the contrast of the 2 fitness nuts with the fat guy.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I did noticed this. However, without having to create a specific chapter, this could happen on chapter 21 and/or chapter 36 from your CC3 outline. Would be very hot!

      Delete