Monday, June 6, 2016

This week

1) I added the revised version of The Coxville Curse to the Coxville pages section. Parts of The Coxville Curse 2 have been added into it as well as the Sister Nancy Faith Exchange prologue to The Coxville Curse 3. The story follows the timeline so that all events that happened the night of the fog and the Cocks/Bartown game are in this story. I think it works pretty well. Please check it out if you don't mind re-reading a 114 page story.

2) Had a neat idea that I'm going to send off to Kaos as soon as I write it up. I want to call it Kaos Shorts or Kaos Minis. The idea is this, since she posts 8 page updates every week, we make short and simple 8 page comics. So in between her longer comics, she could post a full story comic. I want to turn some of the pinups she did into full minis and other simple ideas like a mom and son's bully, picking up a hitchhiker, etc.

UPDATE: Sent it off to her with two samples based on her Jungle Girl pinup and the boudoir (what male model?) pinup. It's harder then I thought to stick with 8 pages.

Kaos updated Annabelle.

Any Blacknwhite members, we focus on Yair's BM/WF work, but he's also working on Mayor 2 with a WM/BF storyline and it's as good as the rest. Check it out if you haven't already.

I'll keep pics on a separate pics of the day post.

2 comments:

  1. Any update on what you're currently writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I've laid out the events of Saturday in the CC3 if you're following my outline. I haven't started writing any yet.

      Delete