Monday, May 23, 2016

This week UPDATED

1) I hope to start the next little segment of CC3 tomorrow. It's a quick Melvin/Bobbie Sue encounter at the library shortly after Despre left. My current plans are to end CC3 with the Halloween Party and just make that a huge event in the mythology along the lines of Pool Party. CC4 will pick up in my outline right after that.

2) Kaos updated Anabelle with 8 more pics. Poker Party 2 is moving along nicely and the art is typical Yair amazing. It's getting 2-3 pics a week. Art Class appears to have stalled.

3) A couple people requested I add pics for story characters. I've been thinking about basing future stories and characters on some of the pics I've shared. Going back and rereading the stories to get a great description and then sifting through the pics would take too much time away from writing. I am willing to accept fan votes for characters. If you comment on any of the pics of the day with "3rd girl from the top is the perfect Ann Dutton from Fresh Off The Bus", I'll compile a list for later posting.


Added a small chunk to Housewives of Coxville County
Search for "dog taking to a slab of meat" to get to the start of the new text. Ota is promising some more soon.










4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more CC3! I'm really looking forward to seeing how you write the events that happen in 2 hot blondes hunt for bbc. Also Jenny's solo pool party sounds so hot! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Regarding CC3, I was wondering if you would be following your plans that you have posted on December 17, 2015.
    I'm so looking forward to the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the plan though it might expand a little. I'm now planning to stop CC3 at the Halloween party and put the rest in CC4.

      Delete