Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bonus pics of the day Tessa Fowler

Here's some of Tessa Fowler that I've collected recently. I'll be posting two other named models soon.
I don't know why this one struck me so much outside of her figure. I don't like the heavily made up look in some pics. I think she's much cuter looking natural. In short vids and other pictures, she looks like she's enjoying herself and a fun person. Finding a full nude was difficult and I don't see why so many pinup models cover the crotches especially when it's a tasteful nude pose ala Playboy and not a spread shot ala Penthouse.












4 comments:

  1. I read that Annabelle story on Literotica. I'm not a fan. I hope it's had a complete overhaul for the comic Kaos is making out of it.

    Don't get me wrong, the premise isn't anything 'new'. Standard happy couple, wife meets black guy, curious about the size of his cock, becomes a slut....But it's just so badly written in my opinion, and it goes from nought to 60 far to fast, without any real build up, struggle with right and wrong or seduction.

    I generally love reading about innocent wives being turned into sluts, and I don't even mind the husband humiliation/cuckold side of stories every now and then, but the Annabelle character doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities at all. Did not enjoy it in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly agree. I liked the first chapter, but lost interest in the second. I do see potential in Interqueen as a writer and think she'll probably get better the more stories she writes. Seeing it come to life as a comic may be more interesting then the story itself as there is some hot imagery in the story.

      Delete
  2. I agree, not a huge fan of the story but I do think the comic may make it better

    ReplyDelete