Stormbringer - Any chance you could do an ai illustrated version of Flex Appeal? That and Big and Bigger are my favorite and the ones I would love to see. I love the taboo of a Milf with young kids getting wrecked by BBC!
your AI art continues to improve and wow. When you get a breather, revisiting the last chapter of lessons from the neighbor would be a great bow to tie up the story mostly illustrated by Kaos. Miss that work, but your art is a great bonus for your stories, keep it all (ahem) cumming! RA
Love it! I wonder what illustrated version you plan to do next?
ReplyDeleteStormbringer - Any chance you could do an ai illustrated version of Flex Appeal? That and Big and Bigger are my favorite and the ones I would love to see. I love the taboo of a Milf with young kids getting wrecked by BBC!
ReplyDeleteyour AI art continues to improve and wow. When you get a breather, revisiting the last chapter of lessons from the neighbor would be a great bow to tie up the story mostly illustrated by Kaos. Miss that work, but your art is a great bonus for your stories, keep it all (ahem) cumming!
ReplyDeleteRA
thank you for post
ReplyDeleteDaily Sex Blogs
Daily Desires
Lifetime Sex
Sexy Womans
Day Of Sex
How to find it?
ReplyDelete