Thursday, August 24, 2023

Mom Pounded

 I keep adding and updating a little to Mom Pounded. Also I just posted some possible covers for Mom Pounded on my 8muses thread. Feel free to pick a favorite. 

https://comics.8muses.com/forum/discussion/33555/stormbringer-ai/page-11#post-1050775

Before I got busy with Mom Pounded, I was working on an updated/illustrated version of Jane Stalwart. It's not finished, but it's available to check out in the Stalwart universe section. It's not a big rewrite, I'm just retconning the "cock" to make it a Vril artifact. Vril's going to be my applied phlebotinum in the Stalwart Universe and responsible for artifacts-magic-weird science-psychic powers-body enhancement etc.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AppliedPhlebotinum#:~:text=Phlebotinum%20note%20is%20the%20versatile%20substance%20that%20may,the%20story%20would%20grind%20to%20an%20abrupt%20halt.

10 comments:

  1. Are you going to do a part 2 to the story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No part 2, but Michelle's encounter will happen at the end of this version.

      Delete
    2. If not a sequel, Please can we have a Epilogue (like flag girls) about Megan's future.

      Delete
  2. The mother sure wasn't done with the black stud's cock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you going to finish part two of Jane Stalwart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my list for after Mom Pounded- Try This on for Size- Jane Stalwart. Keeping in mind I'm entering the busy time at work. I have some leave late Sep early Oct that should allow me to finish Mom Pounded.

      Delete
  4. Voting for continuing "try this on(e) for size"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any way we can donate to you? Your stories really good, i wish update stories is more often.

      Delete
  5. Where can I find Try this on(e) for size?

    ReplyDelete