Monday, July 31, 2023

Mom Pounded update

 Just added a small update to the expanded Mom Pounded with more text and 3 art pics. I may add some later. Ran into a three-week stint of working my Mondays off with today being my first free day in a month. Future Mondays are going to be touch and go for a while, but I'll work while I can.

Still posting ai art over at 8muses. That doesn't cut into my writing time as I can just sit with my laptop and press generate over and over even if other family members are home. 

3 comments:

  1. Kind of off topic but I had a coxville question. I could have sworn there was a story about Jenny’s divorce and her and Kitty having an adventure with the judge and bailiff. Does that story exist, if it does do you have it on this blog? Or did I imagine it? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this link. A copy was in the johnpersons story section. https://www.johnpersons.com/IIlIllIIIlIlIIllllll/stories/viewstory.php?sid=18

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I’ve been going crazy trying to find it, like I said I worried that I’d made it up lol.

      Delete