Sunday, July 31, 2022

New Fanfic and news

 Stealthbomber has sent me two more stories in the E&I universe that I've been sitting on for a while waiting for me to give them a read. If I get any free time, I try to use it for writing. I just posted one of them in the E&I section. It's called the Pseudo-Scientific Paper. I didn't assign it a number and it's at the bottom of the story list. It's not an actual story, but written as a research paper commissioned by LIU studying enhanced males.

I was rereading some of Southboy's stories at Darkwanderer. Southboy | Darkwanderer   some of which I've enjoyed a lot. He uses an aphrodisiac gimmick in a lot of his stories that gave me the idea for a story that inspired me enough to start it immediately. It should be relatively short and I hope to finish it soon. It's called Fuck Weed. I'll post some of it soon.

I've been talking with Voidwave for a while now. He wants to do a comic version of The Unwanted Houseguest and has sent me some art samples. I'll check with him to see if I can share them. He's been doing a comic at Kennycomix called Naughty Sorority. Naughty Sorority - The New Pledge (kennycomix.com)

3 comments:

  1. I found the Pseudo-Scientific Paper extra hot by cutting and pasting the whole thing to a blank document and then replacing "unenhanced" with "white" and "Enhanced" with "Black".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a great idea, really made the story that much more powerful!

      Delete
  2. Do you see the potential of expanding the interracial stories from Southboy at Darkwanderer such as The Northern Patrols Raid A Georgia Plantation, The Escaped Prisoners, My Wife The High School Teacher, etc… especially when the author is totally inactive?

    ReplyDelete