Thursday, June 10, 2021

Update

 I miraculously got off early enough the last three days to get a little more writing done. I've updated the previous update with some more story. There is a gap between the previous post and the new stuff.

I want to give a quick plug to Doberman again. Somebody here reminded me of him again. I find the little videos a lot of fun. 

Naughty Machinima

I've watched all of Amanda's videos and they tell a little story. Some of his characters cross over meaning he's got a universe going. The second episode is the one obviously based on Black Gardeners 2. Another character that hooks up with a black trainer at the gym, seems to be based on Jenny and Coach Black's shower scene with a lot of Interqueen's Annabelle's New Life thrown in.

I wrote him and we may do a project together sometime in the future.

6 comments:

  1. A project together would be dope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously miss the Coxville days, that was when you were at your best dude. Glad to hear a reference to that project, I still judge all erotic fiction by that barometer, was the best around for the last 5+ years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%, I'm eagerly awaiting how storm writes the coach, Kitty and Syrup scene

      Delete
  3. Coxville is the staple series, but thank goodness he has ventured out and gave us other things because there are plenty of great stories we would have missed out on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad he's done other stuff as well, sure, but moving on from the Coxville universe entirely before it's really finished is a real shame. Coxville had an entire reddit community, comic line etc because it was extremely highly regarded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my knowledge the Coxville series isn't done, and he hasn't moved on from it entirely.

      Delete