Sunday, September 3, 2017

This week

1) Corrected an oversight that I hadn't posted my story version of Son's Best Friend. It's posted now. I'll also be working on a story version of the sequel as Kaos updates the comic. RogueAlan did his own versions which are great, but it has always been my intention to do story versions of all my comics. Plus, I already posted the first part on various story sites promising a sequel.

2) Added a new 32 panel comic to the script section. It's a sequel to Kaos' comic Swingfest-X and is called Megan's Itch.

3) Didn't get any story work done on Curse 3 this week. I may get a bit more time now that Summer is over.

4) Kaos updated both ongoing comics this morning. Honestly, I don't know what to say other then that Dr Bitch is fucking MAGNIFICENT! I was most looking forward to Son's Best Friend's Dad, but after seeing DB walking around in her bikini I was blown away. I think she's replaced Marisa from Flex Appeal as my new fav.

9 comments:

  1. you must have posted it i already had it on my pc from 19/07/2016 haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted it on the story sites, but apparently not here in the pages section. I'm sure I posted it as a post update. Popular for just a simple little story. It's gotten 250k reads at literotica in just a year and 4.55/5 rating.

      Delete
  2. all the projects look great, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think you'll get back to Houseguest anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to when I finish Curse 3 and I don't really have that much to do in Curse 3. It just comes down to finding the time to work on it.

      Delete
  4. I want a story about Bianca Blackwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much Ota's character to play with. At one point he may have had plans for a story about her, but I'm not sure if that's still happening or not. He's been quiet of late.

      Delete
  5. the sequel of wife forced to strip (recession blues).you are going to make your version or continue with rogueallan? . i would rather not wait 20 years to see the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no plans to continue that one beyond my comic. Continuing Rogue's story sequel is all up to him.

      Delete