Sunday, August 6, 2017

This week

1) No writing done since the last post. I'm on vacation in a week and will get some writing done then.

2) 3 panel Pool Party update at JohnPersons a couple days ago as well as the 8 page Annabelle update at Kaoscomics.





Here's two pics. The Confederate bikini popped up on a subreddit for the Pit, but was pulled. If she were blonde, she'd be a perfect Dixie from Flag Girls and may have one of the craziest body's I've ever seen. The other I found years ago, but it's who I have in mind for Mrs. Reynard the French teacher in future Coxville updates.


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now that you said it, I can't unsee it lol.

      I do think Susan would wear a bikini with Damballah Island colors instead, though.

      Delete
    2. Wow, she does look like Susan. I didn't see it until you said it.

      Delete
  2. I thought Mrs. Reynard would look more like MCB. Granted she is French-Canadian, but still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure were the French Canadian thing came from. Reynard is a Francophile Coxvillian that married a Frenchman on a trip to Paris.

      Delete
  3. I was saying the Teacher chic looks more like Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which comic will kaos make after annable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm, you should google Nicolette Shea.
    She is the bomb for the next 10 years - well I hope so -

    ReplyDelete