Sunday, July 30, 2017

This week

1) I've forgotten to mention it, but Illustratedinterracial has picked back up with Flag Girls. It's his conversion and not based on my comic scripts.

2) Kaos updated Annabelle

3) Rabies put out a pinup of Amber and Wendy, the new characters in CC3 on johnpersons.

4) Got my ass kicked at work during the end of the week and didn't get much writing done.





My plans for now and always subject to change are:

Finish Coxville Curse 3

After that I'm not sure where I'll go.
Work on another chapter of the Unwanted Houseguest revision.

I've recently sketched out two idea for E&I stories, an E&I Mall and an E&I Beach story. Nothing that pushes the series along, but simple sex stories. The Beach one will be called The Russians are Cumming and is similar to June Bugs. It's another real phenomena that happens during the summer at the beaches, the arrival of international students from Eastern Europe to work summer jobs.

I've wanted to do a story version of the Dick Bigg spy story.

I've sketched an outline for Jane Stalwart and the Lost World.

Or maybe just a short stand alone story.

5 comments:

  1. Hey storm your words inspire naughtiness on a deep level my friend, sometimes its nice to get away from all day boring rational life and be transported into a dirty little story thank so much for your hard work over the years ive read all your stories and theres one in particular that is above all others and that welcome to the neighbourhood, ive jist read that you dont know were you will go now so maybe another great story involving a chick like amber that gets taken advantage of for an adiction she has, and of course, by the ugliest old black guuys around, maybe make it even nastier this time around, i felt there waa so much more they could have done to amber that night on the poker table. my best wishes for your future projects brother, kind regards. alan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome's a good one, but long. No plans for an ugly nastiness outside of a future Houseguest chapter.

      Delete
  2. sad to see theres no reply here :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Houseguest for sure.

    Would love to see you get back to E&I stories.

    Any chance of you adding a 5th chapter to Kappa Gamma? Think you could do a great one!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete