Sunday, February 12, 2017

This week

I'm a day early on my usual This Week posts

1) I'm assuming we'll get a Flag Girl's update overnight. If not, I'll let you know. UPDATE: The pics were posted and they were exceptionally hot in my opinion.

2) John Persons got some of Rabies' Pool Party pics posted.

3) As you can see, the next chapter of Houseguest is up. Any Spanish speakers let me know if the Spanish sentences aren't correct. I used google translate which isn't perfect. I think I'm going to work on The Bikini Conspiracy 2 comic next.

4) I did hear back from the guy about turning Girl's Night Out into a game. He may hold off on GNO as it's a complicated story and is reading through some of my other work.

5) I haven't spoken with Pit in a long time, but I heard he posted on his patreon, that he was going in for cancer surgery a couple days ago. Everyone keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he recovers swiftly. If I hear any updates, I'll let you know.

8 comments:

  1. Is the new house guest story on the links on the left? I can't find parts 1 and 2...... And don't want to go through all the previous months updates.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it's only in previous posts. I won't post it in the stories section until the whole story is complete and finalized.

      Delete
  2. Hey, i'm pretty sure hocc got updated by ota. Could you please reply to this once it is on here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it just got updated. When you get the chance please reply to this so i know it is on here. Thanks for everything and sorry for all the messages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any plans to do more work on the Curse? Feels like the Coxville Universe is slowly dying without you, Pit, and Thickwil contributing. Makes me sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say dying at all. Curse 3 is still an ongoing project, Rabies is posting Pool Party pics, and Pit has two ongoing pictorials.

      Delete