Monday, March 7, 2016

This week

1) Nothing new is going on. I'm working on finishing Jane Stalwart. Once all the chapters are posted here, I'll be doing a final read thru and edit  before posting it up at literotica and other sites. I plan on touching up a few things, like include some characters smoking (it is the 1930s after all) and I may boost up the French porter's character a little bit. After that, plans are to work on the comic conversion of Lessons From The Neighbor and the next chapter of CC3.

2) Kaos updated Gardeners 2 finishing up the titty fuck scene.





Random pics:






4 comments:

  1. Who is the first girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure on the first girl (spectacular if not photo shopped) The third girl is Connie Carter, and that's zero photoshop ! She does HC but just with her white boyfriend. Wish she'd give a go with Mandingo, her pussy is so tight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure on the first girl either. I was thinking it's Jordan Carver (google her), but I could be wrong. I didn't know who Connie Carter was either, but I thought she was really cute.

    ReplyDelete