Monday, February 22, 2016

This week...

1) Another Kaos update to Wife and the Black Gardeners 2 with 8 new pics.

2) I'll be posting the next chapters of Jane Stalwart as soon as I finish them. The latest chapter very soon. The two chapters after that will have some good sex scenes and be longer chapters while the last one will be short and simple like the first two. The chapters posted will be unedited and not final. The final story will be posted with my other stories in pages when finished.

3) Here's a random big breasted woman, just because I liked her.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This one came off bigbreastpics on twitter. Kaos shared one awhile back and I've been checking their tweets every day. This one just struck me as hot.

      Delete
  2. You've got to start adding pictures like this more often

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll jazz up the "This weeks" with some pics from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes truly astonishing girl !

    Also a funny note: it seems that you will probably have to update your story ''Trump Card''. It look like a mad scientist peeled off Daniel Trump's remains from the sidewalk and have somehow made a clone of him, a clone that could to be the next POTUS. ^^

    ReplyDelete