Monday, January 18, 2016

Melissa and the Peeping Neighbor

Here's the draft for KJ. Not sure if he's accepting it as is or wants the extended version done yet.

Melissa Harris:   30 something wife. You can make her look however you'd like, but she should be buxom and sexy. I like pale red heads.
Ted Harris: 30 something average male. He doesn't need to be defined.
Tyrone Brown: 18 year old teenager next door. He's fit with big muscles. His cock is huge.
Mr. Brown: Tyrone's dad. He's big muscular and has a belly. Bald with a white goatee. His cock is bigger then his son's.



Panel 1: Wife sunbathing in a skimpy bikini on a cot in her back yard. She sees the head of her black teenage neighbor staring at her over the fence. It could be angled to show him jerking off while looking at her.
Title: MELISSA  AND THE PEEPING NEIGHBOR
Story by Stormbringer
Art by KinkyJimmy
Melissa (thinking): Damn! Can't even catch some rays without that little shit next door watching me.
Tyrone (thinking): FUCK! Mrs. Harris is one hot bitch!
Noise (by his cock): whack whack
Panel 2: View of Melissa through the window. A shadowy outline of the back of Tyrone's head is watching her. A bed faces the viewer. She is standing by the bed. Her robe is open displaying her body. She is squeezing a nipple while fingering herself looking aroused.
Melissa: “I wish Ted were home to take care of me.”
Noise (down below Tyrone) whack whack
Panel 3: Melissa bent over under her window. She looks alarmed. She's wearing a bikini top and short shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out. She's wearing gardening gloves and holding a trowel. A flower under the window is trampled with sneaker prints in the dirt. There is a large amount of dried sperm covering a spot under her window.
Melissa (thinking): “OH MY GOD! Someone watched me last night!”
Melissa (thinking): “I bet it was that little shit Tyrone.”
Panel 4: Angled view over Melissa's shoulder. Her body is visible and she is plunging a big black dildo into her pussy. Juice is shooting out around it. A shadowy head can be seen in the window watching.
Noise (around pussy) fuk fuk fuk
Melissa (thinking): I hope he's watching, enjoying the show.
Melissa (thinking): This shouldn't be turning me on so much.
Melissa (thinking): “This is your fault Ted. You need to take care of your wife's needs.
Panel 5: Melissa standing in her backyard. She's wearing the bikini and rubbing lotion on herself. Tyrone is visible lifting weights and wearing sweat shorts. Her nipples are poking out a little.
Melissa (thinking): More footprints and semen this morning, a lot of semen!
Melissa (thinking): It was hot teasing him, but I need to put a stop to this.
Melissa: “Tyrone! Can I see you inside for a minute?”
Tyrone: “Sure Mrs. Harris.”
Panel 6: Melissa standing and talking to Tyrone. Her nipples are sticking out a little more. She's staring at his chest while he stares at hers.
Melissa (thinking): When did this skinny kid get these muscles?
Melissa: “I know you've been watching me. I understand you're curious about women, but it has to stop.”
Tyrone: “Sorry Mrs. Harris. I can't help myself, you're just so hot and sexy.”
Melissa: “That's sweet, but no more peeping. Okay?”
Tyrone: “No. Let me watch you again. One last time.”
Melissa: “What? Now?”
Panel 7: Melissa and Tyrone standing in her bedroom. She's pulled her top off and he's staring at her tits. Her nipples are really hard.
Melissa (thinking): I can't believe I'm doing this.
Melissa: “You can look, but no touching.”
Tyrone: “Sure thing Mrs. Harris.”
Panel 8: Tyrone standing by the bed with his shorts bulging out. Melissa is laying on the bed, fingering herself while pinching one nipple.
Tyrone: “Very good Mrs. Harris. Now get out your dildo. You sure love it big and black.”
Melissa: “The bigger ones only come in black for some reason.”
Melissa (thinking): Tyrone's so masculine and dominant, not like Ted at all.
Panel 9: Angled down shot of Melissa with the black dildo in her. Tyrone is standing near her face with his shorts pulled down and his huge cock sticking near her mouth. She's staring somewhat cross eyed at it.
Tyrone: “This is why the big ones only come in black.”
Melissa: “JESUS!”
Melissa: “It's bigger then the dildo.”
Tyrone: “Make me cum. Suck it. NOW!”
Panel 10: Somewhat same view with Melissa still working the dildo, but leaning over and sucking half Tyrone's cock. Juice is squirting out around the dildo.
Melissa (thinking): Oh shit! I'm cumming!
Noise (around dildo): squirt!
Panel 11: Close up of her upper body, breasts and face with the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her cheeks are bulging out and sperm is shooting out around her lips.
Noise: gak!
Melissa (thinking): His cum is so rich and thick!
Melissa (thinking): It tastes so much better then my husband's little runny load.
Panel 12: Melissa sitting up on the bed with Tyrone standing near her. His cock is sticking out, but deflated. She's licking sperm off her finger.
Melissa: “I've never seen so much cum before and it tastes so good.”
Melissa: “Can I blow you again some time?”
Tyrone: “Maybe, if you let me taste them titties.”
Melissa: “Well, okay, I guess.”
Panel 13: Tyrone hunched over her body. He's sucking one nipple. The head of his reinvigorated cock
is spearing her labia apart.
Noise around her mouth: Ahhh! Oh! Yes!
Melissa: “Um! Tyrone! Oh my! You're hard again! Watch it, it's going in me.”
Panel 14: Side view of Tyrone holding himself over her. Half his cock is spearing her. They both look ecstatic.
Melissa: “It's so BIG! Stop it. So THICK! I'm married Tyrone. So FULL! We can't fuck.”
Tyrone: “Let's just see how much you can take.”
Melissa: “Well okay I guess, I'm curious too.”
Panel 15: Angled down view of Tyrone kneeling between her legs. He's cupping her knees under his arms or holding her ankles. His cock is buried in her. She looks ecstatic and is squeezing her breasts together or pinching her nipples.
Tyrone: “Balls deep bitch.”
Melissa: “OHMYGOD! So big. Never been this full. I love it!”
Melissa: “Screw my husband. Please fuck me Tyrone. FUCK ME!”
Melissa: “I'm cumming already!”
Panel 16: Angled down view of Melissa on her back. Tyrone is kneeling. His cock is rampant and shooting sperm out from her belly to her face. Her pussy is splayed open and sperm is pouring out.
Melissa: So much cum for me. I love your cock. Am I your first?”
Tyrone: “My first white woman.”
Melissa: “You own my white pussy.”
Tyrone: “I'm gonna fuck it all summer long.”
Panel 17: Side view of Melissa on all fours. Tyrone is fucking her from behind. He's working the dildo in her ass while fucking her.
Noise: fuk fuk fuk
Melissa: “Fuck me! FUCK ME! CUMMING!”
Header: And fuck all summer long they did. Through June...
Panel 17: Close up of her ass on all fours. Tyrone's jamming his cock in her rosebud. Her hand is between her legs either diddling her slit or working the dildo in her pussy. She squirting or sperm from a previous load is dripping from her.
Header: And July...
Panel 18: Melissa riding Tyrone in her back yard. He's laying on his back. Her bikini top is on, but one tit has popped out from an askew cup.
Header: And August...
Melissa: “Cumming! I love it! I love your cock! Cumming! I love you Tyrone!”
Melissa: “CCUUMMIINNGG!!!”
Panel 19:  Front view of Melissa bent over her couch. Tyrone's rearing up behind her. One black hand has reached around to squeeze a tit. Through a window or glass door. Ted can be seen pushing a lawn mower.
Header: Up until the day Tyrone left for college...
Melissa: “Hurry before Ted finishes.”
Melissa: “Gonna miss this Tyrone. I can't live without your cock.”
Tyrone: “I'll be home Thanksgiving, slut.”
Melissa: CUMMING!”
Panel 20: Melissa in her robe, slightly open with cleavage showing. She's holding a coffee cup. She's near her front door.
Melissa (thinking): Tyrone's been gone a day and I'm horny already.
Noise by door: DING DONG!
Panel 21: View over Melissa's shoulder. She's opened the door and Tyrone's dad is standing there. He's bigger, meaner, and uglier then his son. He's just as muscular, but has a gut. He's got a white tee shirt on.
Melissa: “Mr. Brown! What can I do for you?”
Brown: “I want what my son was getting. Get on your knees and start sucking. NOW!”
Page 22: Melissa kneeling and licking the tip of an even bigger cock then Tyrone's. Her robe is open and she's fingering herself. Her eyes are looking up at him.
Noise: Slurp!
Melissa (thinking) Here's the answer to my prayers.
Melissa: “I'm gonna want this everyday Mr. Brown.”
THE END

We could also do an extended version. Throw in another voyeur pic on Brown watching Tyrone and her through the window. He's thinking “way to go boy. I knew this bitch was a whore.”
Another interesting angle would be to change the story and have Leroy deny peeping on her and make his dad the voyeur all along.
Add some pics of her being dominated by Brown. Blowing him while he's eating or watching TV, him telling her to go off the pill, and add some DP shots of Tyrone and dad taking her together over Thanksgiving vacation with Ted coming home early and peeking in the same window. It ends with a pregnant Melissa living with Brown.



1 comment: