Monday, October 5, 2015

Debating fanfic

I've been debating exactly how to handle fanfic/shared universe stories. I'd thought to do them as blog posts and label them so that you could just click a label and read all the stories for that universe, but that doesn't list them so you can click on them. It just runs through the entire story which takes a long time to scroll through.

I've decided just to add them as pages mixed in with my stories. I've moved the ones I posted about yesterday over to pages and will be adding more over the next few days. I may try to organize them together some how or just group Coxville together and E&I together.

UPDATE:   I just figured out that you can do multiple page sites with different headers. I'll be organizing them along the lines of my asstr page or at least break them down to Coxville, E&I, Comic scripts, and mind control sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment