Friday, September 18, 2015

Some old pics for Doctor Bitch

Here's some pics from poonnet for Doctor Bitch. I believe they were done first (and finished by a second artist) by the then webmaster who sadly passed away in a tragic drowning accident. Bigdaddy was a stand up guy and is missed. He is the only artist or webmaster that actually paid me for use of my stories or commissioned me to write some stories for his site. One of his commissioned artists KinkyJimmy has taken control of poonnet, but getting it up and running has been a struggle. Updates are slow with only one or two pics by KinkyJimmy being posted at this time. I'll share some of his in the future. It's still worth joining just for the large backlog of previously published works by several artists.



No comments:

Post a Comment